AirProtect is a cutting edge product designed to protect your fragile and delicate items from being damaged during transportation, offering better and alternative packaging solution when compared to the traditional Air Sac and Safe Air brands.
The bags can be brought in a range of different shapes and sizes. Our unique range includes protective bags for wine bottles and candles as well as protecting electronically goods such as televisions and laptops. The bags are packed, delivered and stored flat to keep your storage space to a minimum. When you need to use a bag you simply inflate it using a compressor or hand pump (both sold from mailingbag.com) inserting the nozzle through the green valve. Once the bags have been inflated, remove the compressor or hand pump and the unique one way valves within the bag will seal and prevent any air from escaping. When the package has been shipped and received by your customer, they simply cut across the bag to release the air and then it can be recycled or alternatively they can be used again to send another product out in
Why Choose AirProtect?
- AirProtect offer a lightweight packaging solution compared to using other packing solution as well as being approximately 98% air once inflated
- AirProtect are easy to use due to coming with a pre-fitted valve. This means all you have to do is simply insert your air pipe inside the valve and then inflate using you compressed air
- AirProtect are a lot less bulky to store due to being delivered flat plat ensuring they take up as little space as possible
- AirProtect are strong and reliable as they are made out of a 70 micron LDPE film, they can be reused over and over again, and if they begin to go a bit soft they can be filled up with air
- AirProtect are fully recyclable due to being made out of polythene. Simply slit the bag to release then air and then recycle with your other plastic
If you have any enquiry about the AirProtect range, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 0121 270 6252 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org